Copywriting and Technical Writing
If the final deliverable is a technical document, the time spent depends on several elements such as: complexity, availability and quality of the input material, interviews… The price can be set in common agreement or invoiced at the hourly rate of 30€ VAT excluded.
Documents come in many flavours - content, topic, style, layout, and presentation are all elements that can have an impact on the translation work. Therefore, it is not possible to provide fixed rates for translations. The figures below will give you an idea of the cost, but in the end, we can only commit to a price when we have seen and evaluated your document. Rates are normally calculated by the number of words in a document, as reported by most word processing programs. To give an idea, a full A4 page contains about 400 words on average. The rates are excl. 21% VAT.
- Minimum: 20€ for short documents, forms... (less than 200 words)
- Simple documents: 0,10€/word
- More complex, e.g. technical or legal documents: 0,16€/word
- Very complex documents, complex layout, non-standard input documents (photos, low-quality scans...): up to 0,25€/word
Corrections and Revisions
We can also review and correct you existing documents. We provide two types of services:
- Proofreading: correct spelling and grammar, 0,02€/word
- Post-editing: correct spelling and grammar, but also style and wording: 0,05€/word